CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Literacy Block

Here I will tell you what I do in Literacy Block

7 comments:

Sophie said...

hi alanah can you help me get a bubble share but i will tell you when i have some pictures

sophie

alanah said...

Alanah I think Peter Pan is my favourite fairy tale. The character I like best is Tinkerbell. from Mum

Katie's Folio said...

Hi Alanah
I'm sorry our blogs don't look the same any more because I changed my background. Maybe you could do the same as me.

From Katie 4/5R

Girl Gang said...

Awesome blog alanh great post too.Could you get a bubble share for me please.I'll leave another comment on your blog to tell you that I've got pictures.Hope you get more comments.

Sophie said...

for some reson your comments are going on my gmail account i dont know if they are going on yours

sophie

Monica's Folio said...

I like the posts you have done Alanah. You include everything that needs to be included in it. I also like the widgets you have got. Keep it up!

From Monica

Anonymous said...

To alanah,

The post you did on Clarice Bean (Don't look now) is really interesting. I'm glad you added lots of information because I haven't read the book. Please leave a comment on my blog.
from monica